Creating Beauty Aesthetic Training Course
The course will be taught by Dr. Bernard Raskin and Dr. Shawn Abrishamy, both considered to be expert injectors and trainers. This seminar will focus entirely on Botox and Juvederm offered by Allergan. The objective of the course is for each student to gain the skills and confidence needed to be able to perform a full face correction, or liquid facelift, using only Botox and Juvederm.
Day 1 will begin with a training lecture. The trainers will go over each product, its application, and the proper use of the product. The lecture will also include an overview of the facial anatomy and muscle structure.
The second half of the Day 1 will consist of live injectable demonstrations. The class will be split into two groups. Each group will watch their trainer approach and perform a live full face correction. After both demonstrations are complete there will be a short question and answer session.
Day 2 will focus on hands on training. Each student will be trained on product and patient preparation. Students will then perform a full face correction on their person under supervision from the trainer. Students will learn how to assess a face and develop a plan of injection for a patient.
After completion you will receive a signed letter from the trainers stating that you completed the course and have been trained on how to perform a Liquid Facelift using Botox and Juvederm. Additionally, if your patient comes back for their follow-up appointment you will receive a before and after picture of your patient for use in your portfolio.
Creating Beauty Aesthetic Training Seminar Agenda:
Day 1: BOTOX Training/Dermal Filler Training Course Agenda:
- 9:00 Introductions & Welcome to BOTOX and Dermal Filler Training
- 9:15 History of BOTOX®
- 9:30 Review of facial muscle anatomy
- 9:45 BOTOX® handling, reconstitution and storage
- 10:00 Client selection
- 10:15 Botulinum Toxin: Indications and contraindications
- 10:30 Botulinum Toxin Treatment
- 10:45 Patient Prep & After Treatment
- 10:45 Side effects & complications
- 10:00 Break
- 11:00 Why injectable fillers?
- 11:15 Dermal Fillers: Indication/Contraindications
- 11:30 Temporary, semi-permanent and permanent fillers
- 11:45 Side effects & risks
- 12:00 Conclusion
- 12:15 Lunch to be provided by Allergan
Approaching Full Face Corrections: How to Assess The Face, where to start, what to do.
- 1:00 2 Demonstrations of full face correction
- 2:30 Q&A
Day 2: Liquid Facelift Hands on Training
- 9:00 Introduction to hands on training. Prep first patient and draw the product.
- 9:30 Begin first hands on demo with first student.
- 10:30 Conclude first demo, and break, and prep next patient.
- 10:45 Begin second demo.
- 11:45 Conclude second demo, and break for lunch.
- 12:30 Begin third demo.
- 1:30 Conclude third demo, and break, and prep next patient.
- 3:00 Program evaluation & certificate distribution.
Creating Beauty Injectables Training Course
Location: Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Care
28212 Kelly Johnson Parkway, Suite 245
Valenica, Ca 91355
License Requirements: To be able to inject Botox or Juvederm in California, you must hold one of the following licenses RN, PA, NP, MD, or DO. The license must be active. A copy of your license will be needed at the beginning of the class.
Lunch: Lunch will be provided.
What to Bring: We recommend you bring a notepad and pen. You should also bring proper identification and a copy of your licensure.
Who to Bring: Each student will need to bring their own patient for injection. We recommend a family member. The ideal candidates for this class are women over 50, with no previous cosmetic fillers or injectables. If you would like us to evaluate your potential candidates, please email pictures of your candidates to David@CreatingBeauty.com. Designated arrival time will be assigned to each patient.
Patient Information: Your candidate/patient will be required to sign a release of liability form upon arrival. The patient will also have photos taken before the treatment. We recommend the patient also come back for a follow-up appointment approximately 2 weeks after the class. The patient will receive a touch up treatment if necessary and will have follow-up photos taken. A copy of the complete before and after photos will be provided to you after the follow-up appointment. Please note that all photos and videos taken of the patient and the procedure may be used for promotional and/or training use. Patients will be required to sign a consent and release.
Contact Information: For any questions, please contact David Raskin. Office: 661-254-3686, ext 234