Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Care is happy to offer Thermage in Valencia, Ca. Thermage uses unique radiofrequency (RF) technology to safely heat the deep layers of your skin, while cooling the surface of your skin to keep it intact during the procedure. This deep heating stimulates your body’s natural skin renewal process, which helps tighten existing collagen and form new collagen. Over time, sagging or wrinkled skin is replaced with smoother, tighter skin; improved tone and texture; and an overall younger looking appearance.
THE LAYERS OF YOUR SKIN: Your skin is made up of three distinct layers:
- The epidermis—the visible outer surface
- The dermis—the collagen rich layer beneath the surface
- Subcutaneous tissue—the “fat layer”; beneath the dermis that also has a web of collagen fibersThe collagen in your dermis and subcutaneous tissue is a protein that keeps your skin youthful and tight. But as you age and get more sun exposure, that collagen simply breaks down faster than your body can rebuild it, and your skin may start to sag or wrinkle.
WHAT THERMAGE DOES: THE DEEPEST TIGHTENING
In response to collagen breakdown, there are many tightening treatments that operate by heating the inner layers of skin. But unlike laser treatments and other technologies that heat the superficial skin layers, Thermage uses unique radiofrequency (RF) technology to reach deep into the dermis and subcutaneous tissue to cause tightening in the layers that matter most.
Here’s how it works:
Thermage treatments are all about energy – focusing radiofrequency energy to kick start the body’s own natural renewal process. Like most smart technologies, the process is relatively simple – it’s a combination of heat energy to treat deep tissue, and cooling effects, to protect the skin surface and deliver better patient comfort. And our latest evolution of Thermage includes patented Comfort Pulse Technology – gentle vibrations and interspersed cooling that make your Thermage treatment even more comfortable.
It can all happen from a single treatment. Best of all, you need only one Thermage treatment to get the full benefits. In fact, because it heats so deeply, Thermage is the only non-invasive procedure that helps tighten and contour skin in a single treatment with little or no downtime.
IS THERMAGE FOR ME?
Thermage is an easy way to turn back the clock on aging skin—on all skin colors, on and off the face. Browse the following skin conditions to see what applies to you. Then click on each treatment area to see how Thermage can help you rejoice in a younger looking you.
- Sagging skin
- Loose jowls or lack of definition in jaw line
- Sagging skin under the chin (“turkey neck”)
- Wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth, eyes or forehead
- Lack of definition in lips
- Wrinkled, “crepey” sagging skin on the tummy, knees, arms, legs, hands or buttocks
- Sagging skin or unwanted bulges after pregnancy or weight loss
Please contact Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Care at 661.254.3686 for more information about Thermage and to schedule a consultation. You can also email us through our inquiry portal here. We are located in Valencia, Ca.